Women -- Societies and clubs
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
The records of the Altrusa International, Atlanta Club, 1938-2001, describe through administrative papers, correspondence, scrapbooks, articles and photographs how the women's service organization provided community service within District III and with Altrusa clubs internationally as a whole.
The wives of faculty organized the Georgia State University Women’s Club on October 8, 1934. The records, 1934-1988, consist of financial records, yearbooks, meeting minutes, and correspondence that involved the faculty wives and women faculty members.