Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract: The Atlanta Labor Council was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Atlanta Federation of Trades, AFL, and the Atlanta Industrial Union Council, CIO. Its records are composed of office files, financial documents, membership records, minutes, photographs, and printed material of the Atlanta Labor Council and affiliated organizations, 1915-1969 (bulk 1956-1969).
Abstract: The Georgia Association for Women Lawyers (GAWL) is a nonprofit corporation serving to support the diverse interests and needs of women lawyers in Georgia. The collection consists of administrative files, programs, scrapbooks, and audiovisual materials ranging from 1916-2016.
Dates: 1916-2016; Majority of material found within 1987 - 2016
Abstract: International Association of Machinists Local Lodge 89 existed in Cheyenne, Wyoming during the late 19th and into the twentieth century. The records includes minutes, financial records, correspondence, rolls and dues lists, administrative records of the Ladies Auxiliary, railroad maintenance booklets, and other general administrative records and items.
Dates: 1892-1972; Majority of material found within 1919 - 1940
Abstract: The collection consists of ledger books (including minutes, cash books, membership rolls and dues) that document the business activity of the Machinists' Local Lodge 846 for the years 1913-1956.
Abstract: The Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America, District Council 38, records include minutes, financial and legal documents, and correspondence that describe internal disciplinary actions and external jurisdictional disputes.
Abstract: The collection consists of the records of Local 882 (Atlanta, Ga.) of the International Union, United Automobile, Aircraft, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America from 1947-1968. The records include minutes and resolutions, correspondence, financial material, membership records, and records relating to the Union Hall dedication. The majority of the collection contains files relating to disputes or grievances mainly with the local's primary employer, the Ford Motor Company, Hapeville,...
- financial records 5
- Atlanta (Ga.) 3
- Labor union locals 3
- correspondence 3
- Machinists -- Labor unions 2
- Automobile industry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Automobile mechanics 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Cheyenne (Wyo.) 1
- Fund raising 1
- Georgia 1
- Grievance arbitration 1
- Hapeville (Ga.) 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Lawyers -- Societies, etc. 1
- Machinists 1
- Painters, Industrial -- Labor unions 1
- Paperhangers 1
- Professional associations 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Women lawyers 1
- scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO. Atlanta Labor Council 2
- Atlanta Federation of Trades 1
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. District Council 38 1
- Engraved Steel Plate Finisher's Association 1
- Ford Motor Company 1
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers 1
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys 1
- Georgia State AFL-CIO 1
- Greater Atlanta Citizenship Council 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. Local Lodge 89 (Cheyenne, Wyo.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. Local Lodge 846 (Washington, D.C.) 1
- International Union, United Automobile, Aircraft, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America. Local 882 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Meany, George, 1894-1980 1
- Schnitzler, F. William (Frank William), 1904- 1 ∧ less