Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The Atlanta Labor Council was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Atlanta Federation of Trades, AFL, and the Atlanta Industrial Union Council, CIO. Its records are composed of office files, financial documents, membership records, minutes, photographs, and printed material of the Atlanta Labor Council and affiliated organizations, 1915-1969 (bulk 1956-1969).
The records of the Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators and Paperhangers of America, Local 193, 1905-1972 contain four minute books (1905-1911, 1927-1932, 1937-1940, and 1952-1957) that describe primarily routine internal union business, especially finances, meetings, and legal affairs.
The Columbus, Georgia, Labor Temple sereved as the headquarters for organized labor in Columbus Georgia during the 20th century. The Columbus Labor Temple (Columbus, Ga.) records consist of membership lists, correspondence, photographs, minutes, awards, agreements, apprenticeship materials, financial records, bylaws, real estate records, and jurisdictional decisions.
International Association of Machinists Local Lodge 89 existed in Cheyenne, Wyoming during the late 19th and into the twentieth century. The records includes minutes, financial records, correspondence, rolls and dues lists, administrative records of the Ladies Auxiliary, railroad maintenance booklets, and other general administrative records and items.
International Association of Machinists, Local Lodge 104 and Helpers Local 868 (Huntington, W.Va.) records
International Association of Machinists, Local 104 and Helpers Local 868 were both in Huntington, WV. The records, 1915-1953, of Local 104 and Helpers Local 868 consist of membership rolls and financial ledgers.
The collection consists of ledger books (including minutes, cash books, membership rolls and dues) that document the business activity of the Machinists' Local Lodge 846 for the years 1913-1956.
The Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America, District Council 38, records include minutes, financial and legal documents, and correspondence that describe internal disciplinary actions and external jurisdictional disputes.
United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada, Local 72 (Atlanta, Ga.) records
The records of the United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada, Local 72 (Atlanta, Ga.), 1952-1972, consist of correspondence dealing primarily with disputes with other unions over jurisdictional limits and with the entrance requirements, training, examination, restriction and certification of apprentices.
- Atlanta (Ga.) 5
- Labor union locals 5
- minutes (administrative records) 5
- correspondence 4
- Machinists -- Labor unions 3
- Central labor councils 2
- Labor leaders 2
- Labor unions 2
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 2
- Labor unions -- Political activity 2
- Painters, Industrial -- Labor unions 2
- Paperhangers 2
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Automobile industry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Automobile mechanics 1
- Cheyenne (Wyo.) 1
- Columbus (Ga.) 1
- Grievance arbitration 1
- Hapeville (Ga.) 1
- Huntington (W. Va.) 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Machinists 1
- Office buildings -- Economic aspects 1
- Plumbers -- Labor unions 1
- Southern States 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO. Atlanta Labor Council 2
- Atlanta Federation of Trades 1
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. District Council 38 1
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. Local 193 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Columbus Labor Temple (Columbus, Ga.) 1
- Engraved Steel Plate Finisher's Association 1
- Ford Motor Company 1
- Georgia State AFL-CIO 1
- Greater Atlanta Citizenship Council 1
- International Association of Machinists 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. Local Lodge 89 (Cheyenne, Wyo.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. Local Lodge 104 & Helpers Local 868 (Huntington, W. Va.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. Local Lodge 846 (Washington, D.C.) 1
- International Union, United Automobile, Aircraft, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America. Local 882 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Meany, George, 1894-1980 1
- Retail Clerks International Union. Local 1063 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Schnitzler, F. William (Frank William), 1904- 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada. Local 72 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 1723 (Columbus, Ga.) 1 ∧ less