Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The Florida State Council of Carpenters was established in 1926. Its records, 1952-1978, include material relating to organizing efforts at thirty-five companies located throughout Florida (1960-1973); contract negotiation files (1958-1974); correspondence (1952-1974); records relating to apprentice training (1963-1978); financial records (1956-1974); files of state organizer, Warren P. Connary (1957-1974); and minutes (1952-1974). The records especially highlight the activities of three...
Abstract: The records of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners, Local 627 (Jacksonville, Fla.), 1937-1971, include correspondence, newsclippings, and printed material pertaining to Local 627's relations with the Florida State AFL-CIO, its predecessor the Florida State Federated Council AFL-CIO, the Florida State Building and Construction Trades Council, and the Jacksonville Metal Trades Council.
Abstract: The Wood, Wire and Metal Lathers' International Union was founded in 1899. Local 234 was located in Atlanta, Georgia. This collection includes Lathers' Craft Problems and Reference Book, lathers' apprentice training and instruction manual, Local 234 apprentice school journal (December 1964-October 1974), and worksite photographs (March 1975).
Dates: 1964-1975, undated
- Apprenticeship programs 2
- Jacksonville (Fla.) 2
- photographs 2
- Central labor councils 1
- Florida 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Labor unions and education 1
- Miami (Fla.) 1
- Orlando (Fla.) 1
- Tallahassee (Fla.) 1
- Woodworkers 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- training manuals 1 ∧ less
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America 2
- Florida State AFL-CIO 1
- Florida State Building and Construction Trades Council 1
- Jacksonville Metal Trades Council (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Florida State Council 1