Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The records of Atlanta Printing Specialties and Paper Products Union, Local 527 (1954-1972), consist of correspondence, minutes, financial records, contract negotiation files, contracts, constitutions and other printed materials.
Edmund Torbush was a member of the Atlanta Typographical Union (International Typographical Union, Local 48) who worked for Atlanta Newspapers, Inc. His papers include correspondence, minutes, news clippings, printed materials, pamphlets, photographs pertaining to the International Typographical Union, the Atlanta Typographical Union, and its Women's Auxiliary. The papers also contains artifacts used in the typesetting profession.
The records of Atlanta Graphic Communications Local Union No. 8 [bulk date 1940s-1980s] include agreements, negotiations, financial documents, contracts, training materials, and election materials. A number of predecessors of the local are represented in the records.
The records of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) consist of correspondence and financial documents, 1945-1971.
- Printing industry -- Employees -- Labor unions 3
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- Printing industry 2
- Apprentices 1
- Equal rights amendments 1
- Georgia 1
- Jacksonville (Fla.) 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Printers 1
- Printing industry -- Employees 1
- Typesetting 1
- Typographers 1
- Wildcat strikes 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- pamphlets 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America. Printing Specialties and Paper Products Union Local 527 (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Amalgamated Lithographers of America. Local Union 51 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Graphic Communications International Union 1
- Graphic Communications International Union. Local 8-M (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America. Printing Specialities and Paper Products Union Local 8 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1