Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Charles B. Gramling papers
The Charles Gramling papers consists of printed materials, photographs, and scrapbooks. Charles Gramling (1877-1957) began his union career as a member of the International Union of Operating Enngineers. He was elected Secretary-Treasurer of the union in 1951 until his death in 1957.
International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local 613 (Atlanta, Ga.) records
Correspondence, legal documents, membership applications, injury reports, list of retired members, and other items. Includes material relating to legal proceedings against Georgia Power Company (1945-1975) and Southwire Company, Carrollton, Ga. (1957-1970); Equal Employment Opportunity Commission; and International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers; and minutes of North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council. Correspondents include Harry Bexley, business manager, Local 613.
International Union of Operating Engineers contract collection
The collection contains thirty contracts dated 1952-1995.
International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 926 (Atlanta, Ga.) records
The records of International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 926 (Atlanta, Ga.), 1927-1971, consist of the files kept by Tommy Archer as financial secretary of the local from 1949, as treasurer of the International's General Pension Fund, 1957-1966, and as President of the South Atlantic Conference of Operating Engineers, 1958-1959.
Reverend P. J. Jones scrapbook
The Reverend P.J. Jones scrapbook, 1907-1909, contains correspondence, certificates, and financial documents which relate to Jones' brief association with the International Laborers' Union (Dayton, Ohio). Largely containing form letters from the union, the scrapbook traces the existence of lodge number 84 (Rome, Georgia) from its formation in 1907.
Structural Building Trades Alliance membership book
One working card book, entries dated 1910-1913, for the Structural Building Trades Alliance in Atlanta, Georgia.
Thomas D. Archer collection
Mr. Thomas D. Archer joined The International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE) Local 926 in 1946 and was elected the Business Manager of the local in 1950. The Thomas D. Archer Collection includes correspondence, photographs, Archer's IUOE membership booklet (1943-1947) and a brief history of his life and achievements.
- Subject: Construction workers X
- Construction workers -- Labor unions 5
- Atlanta (Ga.) 4
- Construction workers 3
- Labor unions -- Organizing 2
- Alabama 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Electric industry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Electric utilities 1
- Electricians -- Labor unions 1
- Georgia 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Industrial safety 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 1
- Labor unions -- Recognition 1
- Rome (Ga.) 1
- Southern States 1
- Steam engineers -- Labor unions 1
- Tennessee 1
- contracts 1
- ledgers (account books) 1
- photographs 1
- scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- Archer, Thomas D. 2
- International Union of Operating Engineers 2
- International Union of Operating Engineers. Local 926 (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- American Federation of Labor 1
- Bexley, Harry 1
- Georgia Power Company 1
- Gramling, Charles, 1877-1957 1
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers 1
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Local 613 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Union of Operating Engineers. South Atlantic Conference 1
- Jones, P. J., Reverend 1
- North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council 1
- Southwire Company 1
- Structural Building Trades Alliance of America 1
- United States. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission 1 ∧ less