Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators and Paperhangers of America, Local 193 (Atlanta, Ga.) records
The records of the Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators and Paperhangers of America, Local 193, 1905-1972 contain four minute books (1905-1911, 1927-1932, 1937-1940, and 1952-1957) that describe primarily routine internal union business, especially finances, meetings, and legal affairs.
Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America, District Council 38 records
The Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America, District Council 38, records include minutes, financial and legal documents, and correspondence that describe internal disciplinary actions and external jurisdictional disputes.
United Auto Workers, Local 882 (Atlanta, Ga.) records
Abstract: The collection consists of the records of Local 882 (Atlanta, Ga.) of the International Union, United Automobile, Aircraft, and Agricultural Implement Workers of America from 1947-1968. The records include minutes and resolutions, correspondence, financial material, membership records, and records relating to the Union Hall dedication. The majority of the collection contains files relating to disputes or grievances mainly with the local's primary employer, the Ford Motor Company, Hapeville,...
- Labor union locals 2
- Painters, Industrial -- Labor unions 2
- Paperhangers 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Automobile industry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Automobile mechanics 1
- Grievance arbitration 1
- Hapeville (Ga.) 1
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO. Atlanta Labor Council 1
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. District Council 38 1
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. Local 193 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Ford Motor Company 1
- Georgia State AFL-CIO 1