Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Georgia State AFL-CIO was created in 1957 by the merger of the Georgia State Industrial Union Council (CIO) and the Georgia Federation of Labor (AFL). The bulk of the records of the Georgia State AFL-CIO, 1957-1972, consist of minutes, correspondence, and financial records. Financial and other records document the Georgia State Industrial Union Council and Georgia Federation of Labor, 1916-1957.
The Records, 1956-1971, of the Georgia State Council of Machinists consist of correspondence, minutes, financial documents, and printed material, the bulk being correspondence and minutes.
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 2 is located in Atlanta, Georgia. Its records consist of correspondence between employers and the local, administrative files and various records, financial records and statements, artifacts, speeches and speech materials, newspaper clippings, strike information, and various subject files.
- Machinists -- Labor unions 2
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor laws and legislation 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Strikes and lockouts 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- correspondence 1
- reports 1
- strikes (events) 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO. Department of International Affairs 1
- Georgia Federation of Labor 1
- Georgia State AFL-CIO 1
- Georgia State Council of Machinists 1
- Georgia State Industrial Union Council 1