Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The records of the Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators and Paperhangers of America, Local 193, 1905-1972 contain four minute books (1905-1911, 1927-1932, 1937-1940, and 1952-1957) that describe primarily routine internal union business, especially finances, meetings, and legal affairs.
Abstract: The records of International Brotherhood of Painters and Allied Trades Local 30 (Savannah, Ga.) consist of office files, ledgers, publications, and some separated material. The collection includes dues and minute books from "colored" Local 1463 which joined Local 30 in the 1960s.
Abstract: The Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America, District Council 38, records include minutes, financial and legal documents, and correspondence that describe internal disciplinary actions and external jurisdictional disputes.
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- Labor union locals 2
- Paperhangers 2
- financial records 2
- membership lists 2
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 1
- Savannah (Ga.) 1
- black-and-white photographs 1
- ledgers (account books) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- periodicals 1 ∧ less
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. District Council 38 1
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. Local 193 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Brotherhood of Painters and Allied Trades 1
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades. Local 30 (Savannah, Ga.) 1
- Retail Clerks International Union. Local 1063 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1