Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract: The Atlanta Typographical Union, Local 48 was a branch of the International Typographical Union that represented printers and typographers throughout the Atlanta area. The Atlanta Typographical Union records (circa 1920s-2000s) consists of contracts, bylaws, correspondence, membership data, union organization forms, news clippings, strike organization, negotiations, and arbitration and grievance files.
Abstract: The records of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) consist of correspondence and financial documents, 1945-1971.
Abstract: The Records, 1920-1972, of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.), include financial documents, minutes, printed materials, and correspondence.
- Jacksonville (Fla.) 2
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Printers 1
- Printing industry -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- International Typographical Union 2
- International Typographical Union. Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) 2
- Florida Federation of Labor 1
- Florida Typographical Conference 1
- International Typographical Union. Local 183 (Savannah, Ga.) 1