Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The records of the Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators and Paperhangers of America, Local 193, 1905-1972 contain four minute books (1905-1911, 1927-1932, 1937-1940, and 1952-1957) that describe primarily routine internal union business, especially finances, meetings, and legal affairs.
Abstract: The D. S. Acree Collection, 1941-1972, contains correspondence, financial documents, legal documents, and printed materials related to his work with the Painters International Offices and Painters Local Union 193.
Abstract: The Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America, District Council 38, records include minutes, financial and legal documents, and correspondence that describe internal disciplinary actions and external jurisdictional disputes.
- correspondence 2
- financial records 2
- membership lists 2
- Labor leaders 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 1
- Southern States 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. District Council 38 2
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. Local 193 (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Acree, D. S. (Dorsey S.) 1
- International Brotherhood of Painters and Allied Trades. Local 193 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Retail Clerks International Union. Local 1063 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1