Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 2 is located in Atlanta, Georgia. Its records consist of correspondence between employers and the local, administrative files and various records, financial records and statements, artifacts, speeches and speech materials, newspaper clippings, strike information, and various subject files.
Letters and printed material concern labor and the Boy Scouts.
The Robert Claxton collection contains newspaper clippings documenting a United Auto Workers Local 1725 strike at an auto parts plant in Carrolton, Georgia from January 12, 1972 until February 6, 1973.
United Textile Workers of America, Local 257 represented textile workers at various Erwin Cotton Mills plants in North Carolina and Mississippi. The local's records, 1900-1986 (bulk 1940-1960), consist primarily of grievances and arbitration cases. Other records include constitutions and bylaws, correspondence, union membership rosters, office files, photographic materials, financial ledgers, printed materials, and artifacts.
- Labor union locals 3
- Labor disputes 2
- correspondence 2
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Automobile industry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Carrollton (Ga.) 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Erwin (N.C.) 1
- Georgia 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Labor unions and education 1
- Machinists -- Labor unions 1
- Strikes and lockouts 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Textile industry 1
- Textile industry 1
- Textile workers -- Labor unions 1
- artifacts (object genre) 1
- black-and-white photographs 1
- financial records 1
- reports 1
- strikes (events) 1 ∧ less
- Boy Scouts of America 1
- Claxton, Robert H. 1
- Douglas and Lomason Autoparts (Carrollton, Ga.) 1
- Gay, Joel 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. Local Lodge 2 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1