Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Printing Specialties and Paper Products Union, Local 527 (Atlanta, Ga.) was chartered in 1946. Its records, 1960s-1970s, consist of correspondence, minutes, financial records, contract negotiation files, contracts, constitutions, and other printed items. Ralph Meers, longtime president of the local, created some of the files.
The Atlanta Typographical Union, Local 48 was a branch of the International Typographical Union that represented printers and typographers throughout the Atlanta area. The Atlanta Typographical Union records (circa 1920s-2000s) consists of contracts, bylaws, correspondence, membership data, union organization forms, news clippings, strike organization, negotiations, and arbitration and grievance files.
The records of Graphic Communications International Union, Local 527-S (Atlanta, Georgia) document negotiations, contracts and agreements, proposals, settlements, grievances, and arbitrations, 1970s-2000s. The records represent activities throughout the southeast and relations with assorted businesses and government organizations.
- Labor union locals 2
- Paper industry workers 2
- Paper industry workers -- Labor unions 2
- Grievance arbitration 1
- Industrial relations 1
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America. Printing Specialties and Paper Products Union Local 527 (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Meers, Ralph 2
- Graphic Communications International Union 1
- Graphic Communications International Union. Local 527-S (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Graphic Communications Conference 1