Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The records of the Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators and Paperhangers of America, Local 193, 1905-1972 contain four minute books (1905-1911, 1927-1932, 1937-1940, and 1952-1957) that describe primarily routine internal union business, especially finances, meetings, and legal affairs.
The D. S. Acree Collection, 1941-1972, contains correspondence, financial documents, legal documents, and printed materials related to his work with the Painters International Offices and Painters Local Union 193.
The Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America, District Council 38, records include minutes, financial and legal documents, and correspondence that describe internal disciplinary actions and external jurisdictional disputes.
- correspondence 2
- financial records 2
- membership lists 2
- Labor leaders 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 1
- Southern States 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. District Council 38 2
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. Local 193 (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Acree, D. S. (Dorsey S.) 1
- International Brotherhood of Painters and Allied Trades. Local 193 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Retail Clerks International Union. Local 1063 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1