Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract: Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union, Local 1836 (Charleston, S. C.) records, 1968-1976, consist of correspondence, minutes, reports and financial files.
Abstract: Chartered on September 1, 1944 as a local of the Food, Tobacco, Agricultural and Allied Workers Union of America, its affiliation changed in 1954 when it became Local 15-A of the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union. The collection, 1945-1973, consists of financial documents, general correspondence, and files describing relations with eleven companies in the Charleston, S.C. area, chiefly the American Tobacco Company.
Abstract: The records of the Service Employees International Union, Local 579, consists of materials related to the local's attempt to establish a bargaining unit at the St. Francis Xavier Hospital in Charleston, SC.
Abstract: The records of the Sheet Metal Workers International Association, Local 399, 1941-1975, consist of membership applications, dues receipts and expenses and minutes of the organization.
- Arbitration, Industrial 1
- Clerks (Retail trade) -- Labor unions 1
- Hospitals -- Employees 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Metal-workers -- Labor unions 1
- Nursing homes -- Employees 1
- Service industries workers -- Labor unions 1
- Textile industry 1
- Textile workers -- Labor unions 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union. Local 1836 (North Charleston, S.C.) 1
- American Tobacco Company 1
- Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union. Local 15-A (Charleston, S.C.) 1
- Saint Francis Xavier Hospital (Charleston, S.C.) 1
- Service Employees International Union. Local 579 (Charleston, S.C.) 1