Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract: Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union, Local 1836 (Charleston, S. C.) records, 1968-1976, consist of correspondence, minutes, reports and financial files.
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains fourteen contracts dated 1941-1981.
Abstract: The collection consists of 161 agreements, 1941-1972, between various local unions of the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union and employers.
Abstract: Chartered on September 1, 1944 as a local of the Food, Tobacco, Agricultural and Allied Workers Union of America, its affiliation changed in 1954 when it became Local 15-A of the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union. The collection, 1945-1973, consists of financial documents, general correspondence, and files describing relations with eleven companies in the Charleston, S.C. area, chiefly the American Tobacco Company.
Abstract: The records of the Service Employees International Union, Local 579, consists of materials related to the local's attempt to establish a bargaining unit at the St. Francis Xavier Hospital in Charleston, SC.
Abstract: The records of the Sheet Metal Workers International Association, Local 399, 1941-1975, consist of membership applications, dues receipts and expenses and minutes of the organization.
- Subject: Charleston (S.C.) X
- Labor union locals 4
- contracts 2
- Arbitration, Industrial 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Clerks (Retail trade) -- Labor unions 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Collective labor agreements -- Retail trade 1
- Collective labor agreements -- Wholesale trade 1
- Galveston (Tex.) 1
- Hospitals -- Employees 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Metal-workers -- Labor unions 1
- New Orleans (La.) 1
- North Carolina 1
- Nursing homes -- Employees 1
- Pascagoula (Miss.) 1
- Retail trade -- Employees 1
- Service industries workers -- Labor unions 1
- Tampa (Fla.) 1
- Tennessee 1
- Textile industry 1
- Textile workers -- Labor unions 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO. Metal Trades Department 1
- Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union. Local 1836 (North Charleston, S.C.) 1
- American Tobacco Company 1
- Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union 1
- Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union. Local 15-A (Charleston, S.C.) 1