Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The records of the Altrusa International, Atlanta Club, 1938-2001, describe through administrative papers, correspondence, scrapbooks, articles and photographs how the women's service organization provided community service within District III and with Altrusa clubs internationally as a whole.
The Atlanta Labor Council was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Atlanta Federation of Trades, AFL, and the Atlanta Industrial Union Council, CIO. Its records are composed of proceedings, constitutions, contracts, convention materials, periodicals, pamphlets, and printed material of the Atlanta Labor Council and affiliated organizations, 1965-1990 (bulk 1967-1980).
The Women's Printed Collection: Periodicals is an artificial collection of serial publications by or about women. Materials are usually received by Special Collections along with donated manuscript collections.