Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The D. S. Acree Collection, 1941-1972, contains correspondence, financial documents, legal documents, and printed materials related to his work with the Painters International Offices and Painters Local Union 193.
Abstract: The James O. Moore Papers, 1965-1972, consist primarily of printed material produced by the various civic and political boards, commissions and committees on which Moore served as president of the Georgia State AFL-CIO. Government structure, Atlanta-Fulton County consolidation, and apprenticeship programs are the principal subjects.
Abstract: The Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America, District Council 38, records include minutes, financial and legal documents, and correspondence that describe internal disciplinary actions and external jurisdictional disputes.
- Names: Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. District Council 38 X
- Labor leaders 2
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 2
- Paperhangers 2
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Labor unions 1
- Southern States 1
- correspondence 1
- financial records 1
- membership lists 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- Acree, D. S. (Dorsey S.) 1
- Atlanta Building Trades Council 1
- Atlanta Federation of Trades 1
- Brotherhood of Painters, Decorators, and Paperhangers of America. Local 193 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Georgia State AFL-CIO 1