Lucy Hargrett Draper reckoning collection
- Creation: 1979, 1987-2021
- Creation: Majority of material found within 2017 - 2021
- Draper, Lucy Hargrett (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Collection is open for research use.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Georgia State University is the owner of the physical collection and makes reproductions available for research, subject to the copyright law of the United States and item condition. Georgia State University may or may not own the rights to materials in the collection. It is the researcher's responsibility to verify copyright ownership and obtain permission from the copyright holder before publication, reproduction, or display of the materials beyond what is reasonable under copyright law. Researchers may quote selections from the collection under the fair use provision of copyright law.
5 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Donated by Lucy Hargrett Draper, 2017, 2021. Archive collected by Chrisy Erickson Strum and Lucy Hargrett Draper.
Arrangement and descriptions created by Chrisy Erickson Strum. Parts I-II processed by Hannah Hanna at the item level, Spring 2018. Parts III-VIII, Parkland, and Black Lives Matter Collections processed at the item level by Neena Madhure and Hilary Morrish, 2021-2. Scope and content note by William W. Hardesty, 2022.
- Lucy Hargrett Draper Reckoning Collection
- A Guide to the Archive at Georgia State University Library
- Hannah Hanna
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- October 2022: Arrangement revised: Series I-XI from 2018 arrangement redesignated as Sub-Series A-K of new Series I and II (2017 Marches). Chronologically later series II-VIII, ML, BLM created.
- March 2023: Title changed from Lucy Hargrett Draper U.S. Women's Movement Protest Archive to Lucy Hargrett Draper Reckoning Collection.