Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract: The International Woodworkers of America existed from 1937 until merging into the International Association of Machinists in 1994. The collection consists of 266 agreements, 1938-1970.
Abstract The International Woodworkers of America, Southern Region headquarters was located in Atlanta, Georgia, until 1958, when it was relocated to Memphis, Tennessee. The collection consists of correspondence, financial and legal documents, weekly work reports, minutes, notes and proposals of contract negotiations, photographs and printed materials. There are also materials related to Local 5-51 of Louisville, Kentucky.
Abstract: International Woodworkers of America, Southern States Region, served as an administrative hub for all the Woodworkers locals throughout the Southeastern United States. The collection consists of correspondence, financial and legal documents, weekly work reports, minutes, notes and proposals of contract negotiations, correspondence, and administration files representing numerous IWA branches and locals.