Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains seven contracts dated 1960-1975.
Scope and Content of the Collection This collection contains thiurty contracts dated 1936-1996.
Abstract: E. Leon Stamey was Field Representative for the Organizing Department of the AFL-CIO, of Atlanta, Georgia. His papers, 1971-1975, include AFL-CIO organizing campaign files, subject files on other organizing campaigns, general files, correspondence, and printed material. The papers include some personal materials.
Abstract: The collection consists of records relating to Harry T. Barber's career as Field Representative of the AFL-CIO Region VI from 1966-1973. Includes correspondence, minutes, legal documents, and printed material. Major correspondents include Directors of AFL-CIO Region VI Charles Gillman, Oliver Singleton, and James Sala; AFL-CIO Director of Organization, William Kircher; President of the Alabama Labor Council, Barney Weeks; and President of the Hillsborough County (Fla.) Central Labor Council,...
Abstract: The Hillsborough County Central Labor Council (Fla.) collection consists of correspondence from 1972.
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains eleven contracts dated 1965-1984.
International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers, Local 48 (Atlanta, Ga.) records
Abstract: Correspondence, financial documents, and other items, relating to collective bargaining agreements, wages, joint trade agreements, chartering new locals in the South, jurisdictional disputes with Local 55 (Mobile, Ala.), Local 67 (Tampa, Fla.), and United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada, and International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers. Correspondents include H.M. Hoffman and C.W. Sickles.
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains seventy-three contracts dated 1898-1987.
Abstract: The International Typographical Union, Local 299 (Tampa, Fla.), records, 1901-1976, contain correspondence, minutes, legal & financial documents, membership rosters, and printed material. The correspondence is primarily with officers of the International Typographical Union and concerns union disciplinary cases, as do the legal documents. The financial records include dues ledgers, tas forms, and life insurance policies. The printed items relate to apprenticeship applications and...
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains fourteen contracts dated 1941-1981.
Abstract: The Southern Region of National City Lines, Inc., located in Jackson, Mississippi, operates public transportation in Montgomery and Mobile, Alabama; Port Arthur, Beaumont, and Wichita Falls, Texas; Tampa, Florida; Jackson, Mississippi; and Tulsa, Oklahoma. Its records, 1942-1956, which originated in the regional office and the local braches, contain War Labor Board case files, company bulletins, payrolls, maintenance reports, union contracts, arbitration case material, accident and safety...
Abstract: Pay equity studies, the Tampa Women's Center, the University of South Florida Women's Studies Program, a series of local newspapers and journals, and Women's Centers were the roots of the Women's movement in Tampa. The collection consists of articles, journals and pamphlets concerning women's issues in the early 1970s.
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains one-hundred thirty-two collections dated 1919-1988.
Abstract: The collection consists of records of Local 1275 (Tampa, Fla.) of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America from 1941-1978. The correspondence (1957-1978), minutes (1960-1978), and financial documents (1941-1978) pertain to other organizations besides Local 1275. These organizations include the Gulf Coast District Council of Carpenters, the Florida West Coast Carpenters' Joint Apprenticeship Trust Fund, the Pinellas County Building Trades Council, the Florida Building Trades...
Abstract: Records document the increase in union membership due to the huge shipbuilding industry in Tampa during World War II. Documentation includes minutes; financial ledgers and statements; apprenticeship training files; and printed items.
- Subject: Tampa (Fla.) X
- Hillsborough County Central Labor Council 2
- International Typographical Union 2
- AFL-CIO 1
- AFL-CIO. Alabama Labor Council 1
- AFL-CIO. Building and Construction Trades Department 1
- AFL-CIO. Metal Trades Department 1
- Amalgamated Association of Street, Electric Railway and Motor Coach Employees of America 1
- Bakery and Confectionery Workers' International Union of America 1
- Barber, Harry T. 1
- Disney World Service Trade Council 1
- Florida AFL-CIO 1
- Florida Council of Carpenters 1
- Florida State Building and Construction Trades Council 1
- Florida West Coast Carpenters' Joint Apprenticeship Trust Fund 1
- General Electric Company 1
- Gulf Coast District Council of Carpenters 1
- Hoffman, H. M. 1
- Hotel & Restaurant Employees and Bartenders International Union 1
- International Association of Fire Fighters 1
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers. Local 48 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers. Local 55 (Mobile, Ala.) 1
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Asbestos Workers. Local 67 (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- International Typographical Union. Local 299 (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- Laborers' International Union of North America 1
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning International Union 1
- National City Lines. Southern Region 1
- Office and Professional Employees International Union 1
- Pinellas County Building Trades Council (Fla.) 1
- Pinellas County Carpenters' Joint Apprenticeship Committee (Fla.) 1
- Sala, James 1
- Sickles, C. W. (Carlton W.), 1898-1973 1
- Singleton, Oliver W., 1908-1989 1
- Stamey, E. Leon 1
- Tampa Apprenticeship Committee (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- Tampa Building Trades Council (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- Tampa Central Trades and Labor Assembly (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- Tampa Labor Temple Association (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- Tampa Women's Liberation 1
- Textile Workers Union of America 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 1275 (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 531 (Saint Petersburg, Fla.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 696 (Tampa, Florida) 1
- United States. National War Labor Board (1942-1945) 1
- University of South Florida 1
- Weeks, Barney H. 1 ∧ less