Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The historic photographic collection of the President's Office Records comprises some 203 images, mainly black and white and sepia toned prints, a rich visual documentation of the early years of Georgia State University.
The photographic collection of the Dean's Office Records of the School of Business Administration comprises 5 images, mainly black and white prints, documenting the college's library, midtown Atlanta, students, administration, and professors.
Scope and Contents of the Records
5 images related to Georgia State University, part of the records of the Dean's Office, School of Business Administration at Georgia State.
- Universities and colleges 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- audiotapes 1
- correspondence 1
- manuscripts (document genre) 1
- Georgia State College (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- University of Georgia. Atlanta Division 2
- DeKalb Community College 1
- Georgia School of Technology. Evening School of Commerce 1
- Georgia State University 1
- Georgia State University. Department of Public Information 1
- Georgia State University. Office of Public Relations 1
- Georgia State University. Office of the President 1
- Georgia State University. School of Business Administration 1
- Langdale, Noah (Noah Noel), 1920-2008 1
- Manners, George 1
- Palms, John M. 1
- Suttles, William M., 1920-2003 1 ∧ less