Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: Atlanta Bar Association, Labor Law Section records, 1961-1980, include minutes, financial statements, reports, membership figures, bylaws, resolutions, and correspondence. The correspondence mainly pertains to meeting arrangements and fiscal matters. Also contains information on the Section's study of the police pay program of the City of Atlanta.
Abstract: The Ecumenical Coalition of Working People was incorporated on March 15, 1979 in Atlanta, Georgia. The Coalition was organized to improve the living and working conditions of workers and their families, and sought to alleviate the historical bias against trade unions in the South by conducting labor education programs and lobbying the Georgia General Assembly.
Abstract: The Records, 1956-1971, of the Georgia State Council of Machinists consist of correspondence, minutes, financial documents, and printed material, the bulk being correspondence and minutes.
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- Georgia 2
- Bar associations 1
- Church work with the working class 1
- Human rights 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Labor unions and education 1
- Lawyers 1
- Machinists -- Labor unions 1
- Working class -- Societies, etc 1
- financial records 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta (Ga.). Police Department 1
- Atlanta Bar Association. Labor Law Section 1
- Ecumenical Coalition of Working People 1
- Georgia State Council of Machinists 1
- Green, Herb (Herbert C.) 1