Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Atlanta Labor Council was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Atlanta Federation of Trades, AFL, and the Atlanta Industrial Union Council, CIO. Its records are composed of office files, financial documents, membership records, minutes, photographs, and printed material of the Atlanta Labor Council and affiliated organizations, 1915-1969 (bulk 1956-1969).
The Columbus, Georgia, Labor Temple sereved as the headquarters for organized labor in Columbus Georgia during the 20th century. The Columbus Labor Temple (Columbus, Ga.) records consist of membership lists, correspondence, photographs, minutes, awards, agreements, apprenticeship materials, financial records, bylaws, real estate records, and jurisdictional decisions.
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Columbus (Ga.) 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Office buildings -- Economic aspects 1
- AFL-CIO. Atlanta Labor Council 1
- Atlanta Federation of Trades 1
- Columbus Labor Temple (Columbus, Ga.) 1
- Meany, George, 1894-1980 1
- Schnitzler, F. William (Frank William), 1904- 1