Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents of the Collection Legal judgements from 1975 make up the collection.
Found in: Georgia State University Archives
Abstract: J. Thomas Rimer (1910-1988) was an arbitrator and lawyer. The collection consists of arbitration files involving cases assigned by the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Services. The cases concerned employee disputes between employers and the union representing the employee.
Found in: Special Collections
- Subject: decisions X
- Special Collections 1
- Georgia State University Archives 1
- Arbitration, Industrial 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Labor disputes 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- arbitration 1
- American Association of University Professors. Georgia State University Chapter 1
- Rimer, J. Thomas, 1918-1988 1
- United States. Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service 1