Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract: The records, 1895-1939; 1948-1970, of the Atlanta Typographical Union, Local 48, consist of correspondence, minutes, financial documents, and printed material. They illuminate in detail the activities of the local -- membership campaigns, internal judicial and business matters, dealings with the Atlanta Typothetae and individual employers, and strikes and lockouts.
Dates: 1895-1939, 1948-1970
Abstract: Frank Borman is well known as the commander of the first lunar orbit mission, Apollo 8, and as the Chief Executive Officer of Eastern Airlines from 1975-1986. The Frank Borman Papers, circa 1968-1989, contain office files and correspondence once held in the Office of the President at Eastern Airline's headquarters in Miami, Florida.
Dates: 1961-1989; Majority of material found within 1980 - 1986
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) records
Abstract: The collection consists of records of District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) of the International Association of Machinists from 1937-1965. Consists primarily of correspondence and contracts relating to union recognition and contract negotiation.
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 721 (Durham, N.C.) records
Abstract: The International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 721 (Durham, N.C.) records contain mainly legal documents,1942-1990. The legal records cover arbitrations over labor disputes between IAM and Wright's Machinery as well as Sperry Electro Components.
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- Labor disputes 2
- Machinists -- Labor unions 2
- Airlines 1
- Arbitration, Industrial 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Durham (N.C.) 1
- Eastern Air Lines, inc., Strike, 1989-1991 1
- Georgia 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Miami (Fla.) 1
- Printers -- Labor unions 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Airlines 1
- financial records 1
- legal documents 1
- medallions (medals) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 2
- Air Line Pilots Association 1
- Borman, Frank, 1928 March 14- 1
- Eastern Air Lines 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. Local Lodge 721 (Durham, N.C.) 1