Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Beverly Jordan papers
Beverly Turner Jordan was born in Buffalo, N.Y. in 1937. The Jordan Collection is arranged by subject/format catagories: Manuscript materials include records relating to the Cobb County and Georgia Women's Political Caucus and ERA Georgia, Inc., as well as Jordan's Rolodex cards (originals and photocopies).
Dorothy J. Tracy papers
Dorothy J. Tracy, activist, author, financial planner, and lobbyist, was born in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania in 1920. The bulk of the Dorothy J. Tracy Papers, circa 1967-1995, focuses on Tracy's efforts to ratify the ERA in Georgia through such organizations as the League of Women Voters of Georgia and Atlanta/Fulton, Georgians for ERA, and ERA Georgia, Inc. [the former Georgia Council for ERA].
Jeanne Taylor Cahill papers
Jeanne Taylor Cahill, civic activist and businesswoman, was born in Alma (Ware County), Georgia in 1932. The Cahill papers are comprised of subject files, personal papers and artifacts reflecting the political, and activist activities of Jeanne Cahill.
Virginia MacMahon Ackerman papers
- Cobb County (Ga.) 2
- Women -- Political activity 2
- buttons (information artifacts) 2
- Businesswomen 1
- International Women's Year, 1975 1
- Women politicians 1
- Women--Political activity 1
- photocopies 1
- scrapbooks 1
- textiles (visual works) 1 ∧ less
- Ackerman, Virginia MacMahon, 1939- 1
- Cahill, Jeanne Taylor, 1932- 1
- Georgia. Governor's Commission on the Status of Women 1
- Jordan, Beverly Turner, 1937- 1
- League of Women Voters of Atlanta/Fulton County 1