Showing Collections: 41 - 60 of 102
The Georgia State AFL-CIO was created in 1957 by the merger of the Georgia State Industrial Union Council (CIO) and the Georgia Federation of Labor (AFL). The bulk of the records of the Georgia State AFL-CIO, 1957-1972, consist of minutes, correspondence, and financial records. Financial and other records document the Georgia State Industrial Union Council and Georgia Federation of Labor, 1916-1957.
The Records, 1956-1971, of the Georgia State Council of Machinists consist of correspondence, minutes, financial documents, and printed material, the bulk being correspondence and minutes.
The records of the Glass Bottle Blowers Association of the United States and Canada (GBBA), Local 101 (East Point, Ga.), 1953-1992, largely reflect the local's relationship with its principal employer, the Owens-Illinois Company plant in East Point. Contains eight series: Administrative, Contracts, Correspondence, Financial documents, Grievances, Legal documents, Minutes, and Subject files.
The wives of faculty organized the Georgia State University Women’s Club on October 8, 1934. The records, 1934-1988, consist of financial records, yearbooks, meeting minutes, and correspondence that involved the faculty wives and women faculty members.
International Association of Fire Fighters, Local 1460 (Marietta, Ga.) received its charter on January 9, 1963. Its records, 1962-1973, are composed of general subject files, correspondence and financial documents.
The International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers Artifact collection comprises a wide variety of artifacts, including charters, photographs, paintings, posters, banners, certificates, and tool kits, 1888-circa 2000. The items were created or received by IAMAW's officers, headquarters, and local lodges. The collection includes the contents of the "Time Capsule of 1955" placed in the cornerstone of the union's then headquarters.
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 101 (Erie, Pa.) collection
Erie machinists initially were chartered as an American Federation of Labor affiliate, then reorganized as National Association of Machinists' Local Lodge 101 (both in 1890). The local was re-chartered in August 1896, then re-organized in May 1901. The Records, 1896-1916, of Lodge 101 are composed principally of minutes and dues records.
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 609 (New Haven, Conn.) records
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 609 (New Haven, Conn.) records, 1956-2006, consist of meeting minutes, correspondence, charters, collective bargaining materials, and financial records. Local Lodge 609, from New Haven, Connecticut, was founded in 1956. Local 609 represented machinists who worked at Olin Chemical Corporation and American Repeating Arms Company (Winchester Arms).
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 1650 (Kansas City, Mo.) records
Members of International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 1650 (Kansas City, Mo.) worked in the airline industry. The records of the local are comprised of ledger books, bylaws, contract agreements, and some reference materials, 1941-2002.
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 1767 (Sarasota, Fla.) records
The International Association of Machinists Local Lodge No. 1767 was chartered in 1961 in Sarasota, Florida. The collection mainly consists of contract files, which includes negotiations and correspondence.
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 2063 (Galesburg, Ill.) records
The International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers records consists of 2 ledgers and 5 16mm films.
International Association of Machinists Local Lodge 89 existed in Cheyenne, Wyoming during the late 19th and into the twentieth century. The records includes minutes, financial records, correspondence, rolls and dues lists, administrative records of the Ladies Auxiliary, railroad maintenance booklets, and other general administrative records and items.
The collection consists of ledger books (including minutes, cash books, membership rolls and dues) that document the business activity of the Machinists' Local Lodge 846 for the years 1913-1956.
International Association of Machinists Lodge 10 (Richmond, VA) Records, 1888-1957, consist primarily of financial documents, 1888-1956, and minute books, 1891-1957.
The records of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local 84, 1923-1986 (bulk 1971-1986), consist primarily of the administrative, office, and reference files of J.W. Giles, documenting the day-to-day operations of the union as well as Giles' interactions with the executive and international boards of the IBEW.