Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The International Woodworkers of America existed from 1937 until merging into the International Association of Machinists in 1994. The collection consists of 266 agreements, 1938-1970.
Abstract The International Woodworkers of America, Southern Region headquarters was located in Atlanta, Georgia, until 1958, when it was relocated to Memphis, Tennessee. The collection consists of correspondence, financial and legal documents, weekly work reports, minutes, notes and proposals of contract negotiations, photographs and printed materials. There are also materials related to Local 5-51 of Louisville, Kentucky.
Abstract: The records of the International Woodworkers of America, Local 5-51, 1951-1968, consists of minutes of membership, Executive Board and Grievance committee meetings along with information on contract negotiations, arbitration and the 1953 organizing drive at the General Electric plant in Louisville.