Showing Collections: 1 - 20 of 28
Dates: 1934; 1951-1976
Scope and Content of the Records The records contain information about the Alumni Office from the late 1950s up to 1993. These records show how Alumni have become involved in the University over the course of the past several decades through fundraising, politics, and other activities.As one of the functions of the Alumni Office is to raise funds to help the University, there are many records relating to fundraising (the Phonothon in particular), mailing campaigns, donation records, and fund distribution. Also...
Scope and Contents of the Collection Legal judgements from 1975 make up the collection.
Scope and Contents of the Records Minutes of the University Administrative Council (formerly University Council, or Academic Group), minutes of the Associate Dean’s Group, and a small reading file documenting Joan Elifson’s tenure as Assistant Vice President for Academic Programs. A wide range of issues are documented, including academic curriculum, programs, funding, and facilities; faculty research, teaching, status, and pay; and student retention, tuition, and financial aid.
Scope and Contents of the Records Correspondence and memoranda documenting Jerry Robbins’s tenure as Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs. Topics include academic regulations, academic programs, and continuing education.
Scope and Contents of the Records Proposed budgets for Georgia State College and its predecessors, Fiscal Year 1935 - Fiscal Yeat 1966 (incomplete) comprise the bulk of the records, which also include other financial records including ledgers, correspondence, and other materials.
Scope and Contents note Ledgers and other financial records, correspondence, and notes from the Evening School of Commerce and its successors, 1924-1960.
Scope and Contents of the Records Minutes, correspondence, reports, and other records document the Georgia State University College of Arts and Sciences, 1958-1991. Included is extensive documentation about Arts and Sciences assembled for the University's 1987 Self-Study.
Identifier: G1998-11A, G2001-14
Scope and Contents of the Records Proclamations, resolutions, and other documents recognizing the Atlanta Center for Civic Engagement and Service-Learning at the GPC Clarkston Campus, 2010-2013.
Scope and Contents of the Records Primarily audio-visual recordings created by public relations and marketing personnel at the Clarkston campus of Georgia Perimeter College comprise these records, 1965-2015. Content was created at many locations and includes events and ceremonies; presentations, speakers and classes; informational workplace, program, and policy features. The Writers Institute and the Decatur Book Festival are well-documented. Still photos in digital form show campus events, groups, sports, and facilities....
Scope and Contents of the Records The Georgia Perimeter College collection, also called the Georgia Perimeter Archives, was collected and previously housed at the Clarkston Campus to document the history of the college. It includes reports, yearbooks, student newspapers, literary magazines, photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia documenting ceremonies, events, governance, academics, and student life. The collection dates from the college’s beginnings until its merger with Georgia State University.
Dates: 1964 - 2017
Scope and Contents of the Records These marketing and public relations records include fact books; posters and videotapes of the annual Martin Luther King Birthday Celebration; and videotapes of other noteworthy events.
Scope and Contents of the Records Records of the Georgia Perimeter College (Decatur) Public Relations and Marketing Office include publications (annual reports, fact books, staff newsletters, Chronicle, Collegian), photos (contact sheets of events), media (videotapes, CDs, DVDs of events), framed Resolutions.
Abstract The wives of faculty organized the Georgia State University Women’s Club on October 8, 1934. The records, 1934-1988, consist of financial records, yearbooks, meeting minutes, and correspondence that involved the faculty wives and women faculty members.
Scope and Contents of the Papers Correspondence, minutes, financial records, and printed material make up John D. Blair's papers, 1924-1972.
Dates: 1924-1926, 1946-1972
Scope and Contents of the Records The Office of Institutional Effectiveness records consist of office and working files as well as a accreditation report. All materials consist of digital files transferred to Special Collections for preservation.
Scope and Contents of the Papers Files related to the Georgia State University chapter of the American Association of University Professors make up the bulk of the Pickett H. Riggs papers.
Scope and Content of the Records The office files in this collection document the publicity and media communications activities of the Office of Public Relations/Department of Public Information during the period from the 1960s through the early 1990s. The office files consist largely of correspondence and news articles about Georgia State that were released by the department and/or published by newspapers in Georgia and elsewhere. The scrapbooks include newspaper and magazine articles about the institution, as well as some...
Dates: circa 1930-1992
Scope and Contents of the Papers Richard M. Forbes papers, 1956-1980, include reading files, records related to Georgia State University's self-study reports, material regarding the Real Estate Department and School of Urban Life, and reports and studies about Atlanta planning.
- Atlanta (Ga.) 12
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 11
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 5
- Universities and colleges 4
- minutes (administrative records) 4
- Universities and colleges -- Marketing 3
- financial records 3
- Junior colleges 2
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae 2
- Universities and colleges -- Finance 2
- correspondence 2
- photographs 2
- African American students 1
- African American women -- Education (Higher) 1
- Anthropology -- Study and teaching 1
- Georgia 1
- History -- Study and teaching 1
- History teachers 1
- Real estate business 1
- Real property 1
- Service learning 1
- Universities and colleges -- Employees 1
- Universities and colleges -- Social aspects 1
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women's studies 1
- annual reports 1
- articles 1
- audiotapes 1
- decisions 1
- manuscripts (document genre) 1
- memorandums 1
- newsletters 1
- periodicals 1
- programs (documents) 1
- promotional materials 1
- publications 1
- reports 1
- research (document genres) 1
- résumés (personnel records) 1
- scrapbooks 1
- videotapes 1
- yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Georgia Perimeter College 5
- Georgia State University 5
- American Association of University Professors. Georgia State University Chapter 2
- DeKalb Community College 2
- Georgia School of Technology. Evening School of Commerce 2
- Georgia State College (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Georgia State University. Business Office 2
- Georgia State University. College of Business Administration 2
- Langdale, Noah (Noah Noel), 1920-2008 2
- Suttles, William M., 1920-2003 2
- University of Georgia. Atlanta Division 2
- Blair, John D., 1897-1983 1
- Cook, Tonya D. (Tonya Denise), 1968- 1
- DeKalb College 1
- Feldman, A. L. (Abram Lewis) 1
- Fennell, Valerie 1
- Fink, Gary M. 1
- Forbes, Richard M. 1
- Georgia State University. African-American Studies Department 1
- Georgia State University. Alumni Office 1
- Georgia State University. College of Arts and Sciences 1
- Georgia State University. Department of History 1
- Georgia State University. Department of Public Information 1
- Georgia State University. Division of Student Affairs. Spotlight Programs Board 1
- Georgia State University. Financial Affairs 1
- Georgia State University. Office of Institutional Effectiveness 1
- Georgia State University. Office of Public Relations 1
- Georgia State University. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs 1
- Georgia State University. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs. Assistant Vice President for Academic Programs 1
- Georgia State University. Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs. Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs 1
- Georgia State University. School of Business Administration 1
- Georgia State University. Vice President for Administrative Services 1
- Georgia State University. Women's Club 1
- Manners, George 1
- Palms, John M. 1
- Riggs, Pickett H. 1
- University System of Georgia. Board of Regents 1
- University System of Georgia. Center in Atlanta 1
- Zubay, Eli A. 1 ∧ less