Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union Georgia-Tennessee-Alabama Joint Board collection contains grievance files, arbitration files, newspaper clippings, publications, meeting minutes, training manuals, contracts, negotiations, union-management meeting transcripts, and correspondence from 1963-1993.
Eula McGill was an organizer in the Southern textile factory worker movement of the 1930s. Her papers contain scrapbook material, composed of newspapers, clippings, and programs, which pertains to her organizing activities for the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America in Tennessee and other topics.
- Alabama 1
- Collective bargaining -- Textile industry 1
- Georgia 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Textile industry 1
- Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America 1
- Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union 1
- Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union. Georgia-Tennessee-Alabama Joint Board 1
- McGill, Eula, 1911-2003 1
- Tennessee State Industrial Union Council 1
- United Mine Workers of America 1 ∧ less