Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains seven contracts dated 1969-1974.
Abstract: The records of the American Federation of Teachers, Southern Organizing Project, 1978-1979, consist primarily of printed promotional materials.
Abstract: Atlanta Education Association (AEA) records, 1905-1971, consists of records of the Atlanta Education Association (AEA) and its predecessor organization, the Atlanta Public School Teachers Association (APSTA). The bulk of the records (1905-1967) relate to the APSTA while materials after 1967 pertain to the AEA. Includes correspondence, minutes, financial documents, committee files and printed materials. The records document the APSTA's and AEA's relationship with the Georgia Education...
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Baltimore (Md.) 1
- Carter County (Tenn.) 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Jacksonville (Fla.) 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Public schools 1
- Southern States 1
- Teachers 1
- Virgin Islands 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1
- contracts 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- Atlanta (Ga.). Board of Education 1
- Atlanta Education Association 1
- Atlanta Public School Teachers Association 1
- Georgia Education Association 1
- National Education Association of the United States 1