Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The collection consists of 25 agreements, 1956-1979, between various local unions of the Retail Clerks International Association and retailers or other entities.
Abstract: The collection consists of 161 agreements, 1941-1972, between various local unions of the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union and employers.
Abstract: The collection consists of records of the Southeastern Region of the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union (formed 1954) and its predecessor, the United Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Employees of America, from 1940-1968. Contains primarily company files which include cases brought before the National Labor Relations Board dealing mainly with elections and unfair labor practice charges. Also includes correspondence (1940-1967), minutes (1959-1961), financial documents...
Dates: 1940-1968; Majority of material found within 1956 - 1964
- Subject: Retail trade -- Employees X
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- Collective labor agreements -- Retail trade 2
- contracts 2
- Charleston (S.C.) 1
- Clerks (Retail trade) -- Labor unions 1
- Collective labor agreements -- Wholesale trade 1
- Grocery trade 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor union locals 1
- New Orleans (La.) 1
- North Carolina 1
- Southern States 1
- Tennessee 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO. Atlanta Labor Council 1
- Georgia State AFL-CIO 1
- Retail Clerks International Association 1
- Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union 1
- Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union. Southeastern Region 1