Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The records of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) consist of correspondence and financial documents, 1945-1971.
Abstract: The International Typographical Union, Local 299 (Tampa, Fla.), records, 1901-1976, contain correspondence, minutes, legal & financial documents, membership rosters, and printed material. The correspondence is primarily with officers of the International Typographical Union and concerns union disciplinary cases, as do the legal documents. The financial records include dues ledgers, tas forms, and life insurance policies. The printed items relate to apprenticeship applications and...
Abstract: The Women's International Auxiliary to the International Typographical Union (AFL-CIO) existed from 1902-1990. The main functions performed by the WIA were raising awareness about union products and about the union label, fund raising projects (i.e., to help out the Printer's Retirement Home), assisting ITU locals, and aiding members and their families in times of need. The collection consists of materials that primarily relate to conventions, publication, photographs and audio material, office...
- Printing industry 2
- Printing industry -- Employees -- Labor unions 2
- Jacksonville (Fla.) 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Printers 1
- International Typographical Union 2
- Communications Workers of America 1
- International Typographical Union. Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- International Typographical Union. Local 299 (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- International Typographical Union. Women's International Auxiliary 1