Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The records of Atlanta Printing Specialties and Paper Products Union, Local 527 (1954-1972), consist of correspondence, minutes, financial records, contract negotiation files, contracts, constitutions and other printed materials.
The records of Atlanta Graphic Communications Local Union No. 8 [bulk date 1940s-1980s] include agreements, negotiations, financial documents, contracts, training materials, and election materials. A number of predecessors of the local are represented in the records.
The Graphic Communications International Union, Local 8-M (Atlanta, Ga.) records consist of minutes, attendence rolls, reports, bylaws, election materials, photographs, newspaper clippings, and correspondence. Local 8-M represents workers in the printing industry in Atlanta and the surrounding area.
- Printing industry 2
- Printing industry -- Employees 2
- Printers 1
- Printing industry -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- Wildcat strikes 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- Graphic Communications International Union 2
- Graphic Communications International Union. Local 8-M (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America. Printing Specialties and Paper Products Union Local 527 (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Amalgamated Lithographers of America. Local Union 51 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America. Printing Specialities and Paper Products Union Local 8 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1