Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: The Records, 1917-1921, 1948-1975 of the Asheville North Carolina Central Labor Union bulk in the late 1950's- early 1970's. The material dated 1917-1921 consists of photocopies of a small amount of correspondence and printed material. The records include correspondence, financial documents and incomplete minutes. The bulk of the collection consists of form letters, circulars, and printed material illustrating the role of the Central Labor Union as a clearing house of AFL-CIO information for...
Dates: 1917-1921, 1948-1975
Abstract: The collection of Ray Stepp, 1965-1976, contain correspondence which reveals the intended and later merging of North and South Carolina Pipe Trades Association with the Tennessee Pipe Trades Association.
Abstract: The records of the United Association of Plumbers and Steamfitters, Local 487 (Asheville (N.C.)), 1949-1976, consist primarily of minute books.
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Central labor councils 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions 1
- Stepp, Raymond 2
- AFL-CIO. Asheville Central Labor Council (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Jervis, John E. (John Elwood), 1909-1984 1
- North and South Caroline Pipe Trades Association 1
- Tennessee Pipe Trades Association 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbers and Pipe Fitting Industry. Local 487 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada. Local 487 (Asheville, N.C.) 1 ∧ less