Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
International Association of Machinists collection of Office Employees International Union, Local 153 and International Ladies Garment Workers Union (General office) arbitration records
The International Association of Machinists (IAM) collection of Office Employees International Union, Local 153 and International Ladies Garment Workers Union (General office) arbitration records, 1952-1955, undated, contains the minutes of the hearing held on January 25-26, 1955, briefs and exhibits submitted by the two parties, and some correspondence. The final ruling is not included. IAM Vice President Elmer E. Walker served as arbitrator of the dispute.
The collection consists of 16 agreements, 1955-1969, between various local unions of the International Ladies' Garment Workers' Union and manufacturers.
- Arbitration, Industrial 1
- Clerks -- Labor unions 1
- Collective labor agreements -- Clothing industry 1
- Labor unions -- Officials and employees 1
- Philadelphia (Pa.) 1
- American Federation of Labor 1
- International Association of Machinists 1
- Office Employees International Union 1
- Office and Professional Employees International Union. Local 153 (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Walker, Elmer E., 1900-1968 1