Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract: The collection consists of correspondence, office memoranda and printed material maintained by the regional director’s office in Atlanta, Georgia.
Abstract: The collection consists of records of District 4 (Southeast) of the International Association of Machinists (IAM), and its successor the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers from 1901-1974. The records include correspondence (1928-1974), printed material (1933-1974), grievance claims (1944-1974), legal documents (1948-1973), financial documents (1939-1940; 1951-1974), minutes (1901-1905; 1939-1966; 1973), and contract negotiations. The correspondence is mainly of...
International Association of Machinists, Local Lodge 104 and Helpers Local 868 (Huntington, W.Va.) records
Abstract: International Association of Machinists, Local 104 and Helpers Local 868 were both in Huntington, WV. The records, 1915-1953, of Local 104 and Helpers Local 868 consist of membership rolls and financial ledgers.
Abstract: Laundry, Dry Cleaning and Dye House Workers Union, Local 218 was based in Atlanta. The records of Local 218 contain correspondence, legal documents, minutes and printed material. The correspondence describes Local 218's disaffiliation from and re-affiliation with, the International Union.
Abstract: The collection consists of records of the Southeastern Region of the Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union (formed 1954) and its predecessor, the United Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Employees of America, from 1940-1968. Contains primarily company files which include cases brought before the National Labor Relations Board dealing mainly with elections and unfair labor practice charges. Also includes correspondence (1940-1967), minutes (1959-1961), financial documents...
Dates: 1940-1968; Majority of material found within 1956 - 1964
Abstract: The collection consists of the records of the United Textile Workers of America from 1936-1995. This collection contains documentation about the local unions in the UTWA, both in the United States and Canada. Information on mergers, strikes, finances and conventions is included in these papers. These records were from the UTWA, Southern Region.
Abstract: The collection consists of the records of the United Textile Workers of America, Southern Region, Area A from 1956-1975. Correspondence (1957-1972) comprises the bulk of the collection. The company files (1957-1967) contain NLRB case material, minutes of negotiation meetings, contract proposals, and financial statements. The collection also includes activity reports, printed material, financial documents, and photographs.
- Atlanta (Ga.) 3
- Industrial relations 3
- Labor unions -- Organizing 3
- Machinists -- Labor unions 2
- Textile industry 2
- Textile workers -- Labor unions 2
- Alabama 1
- Clerks (Retail trade) -- Labor unions 1
- Collective bargaining 1
- Florida 1
- Georgia 1
- Grievance arbitration 1
- Huntington (W. Va.) 1
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Laundry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Retail trade -- Employees 1
- Strikes and lockouts 1
- financial records 1
- membership lists 1 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO. Atlanta Labor Council 1
- AFL-CIO. Railway Employes' Department 1
- AFL-CIO. Region 6 1
- Abercrombie, E. L. 1
- Atlantic Coast Line Railroad Company 1
- Baldanzi, George 1
- Central of Georgia Railway 1
- Dean, Everett 1
- General Electric Company 1
- Georgia State AFL-CIO 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company 1
- International Association of Machinists 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. District Lodge 4 1
- International Association of Machinists. Local Lodge 104 & Helpers Local 868 (Huntington, W. Va.) 1
- Laundry, Dry Cleaning, and Dye House Workers' International Union. Local 218 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Machinists Non-Partisan Political League 1
- Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union. Southeastern Region 1
- Schaufenbil, Frances 1
- Singleton, Oliver W., 1908-1989 1
- Southern Railway (U.S.) 1
- Textile Workers Union of America 1
- United States. National Labor Relations Board 1
- United Textile Workers of America 1
- United Textile Workers of America. Southern Region. Area A 1
- Whitmire, Roy 1 ∧ less