Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract: Printing Specialties and Paper Products Union, Local 527 (Atlanta, Ga.) was chartered in 1946. Its records, 1960s-1970s, consist of correspondence, minutes, financial records, contract negotiation files, contracts, constitutions, and other printed items. Ralph Meers, longtime president of the local, created some of the files.
Abstract: The Atlanta Typographical Union, Local 48 was a branch of the International Typographical Union that represented printers and typographers throughout the Atlanta area. The Atlanta Typographical Union records (circa 1920s-2000s) consists of contracts, bylaws, correspondence, membership data, union organization forms, news clippings, strike organization, negotiations, and arbitration and grievance files.
Abstract The records of Graphic Communications International Union, Local 527-S (Atlanta, Georgia) document negotiations, contracts and agreements, proposals, settlements, grievances, and arbitrations, 1970s-2000s. The records represent activities throughout the southeast and relations with assorted businesses and government organizations.
- Labor union locals 2
- Paper industry workers 2
- Paper industry workers -- Labor unions 2
- Grievance arbitration 1
- Industrial relations 1
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America. Printing Specialties and Paper Products Union Local 527 (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Meers, Ralph 2
- Graphic Communications International Union 1
- Graphic Communications International Union. Local 527-S (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters. Graphic Communications Conference 1