Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection of Ray Stepp, 1965-1976, contain correspondence which reveals the intended and later merging of North and South Carolina Pipe Trades Association with the Tennessee Pipe Trades Association.
The records of the United Association of Plumbers and Steamfitters, Local 487 (Asheville (N.C.)), 1949-1976, consist primarily of minute books.
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions -- Mergers 1
- South Carolina 1
- Tennessee 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1 ∧ less
- North and South Caroline Pipe Trades Association 1
- Tennessee Pipe Trades Association 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbers and Pipe Fitting Industry. Local 487 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry 1
- United Association of Plumbers and Steam Fitters of the United States and Canada. Local 487 (Asheville, N.C.) 1