Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract: Frank Herbert "Pug" King (1899-1974) was born in Fulton County and attended Capital View and Adair Schools. He joined the International Association of Machinists on August 28, 1917 and later served 25 years as the business manager for District 46. King, served on various governmental boards and commissions and as was vice-president of the Georgia Federation of Labor for seven years. His papers, 1937-1974, are composed of correspondence, newspaper articles, photographs and artifacts illuminating...
International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) records
Abstract: The collection consists of records of District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) of the International Association of Machinists from 1937-1965. Consists primarily of correspondence and contracts relating to union recognition and contract negotiation.
Abstract: International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, Local Lodge 2 is located in Atlanta, Georgia. Its records consist of correspondence between employers and the local, administrative files and various records, financial records and statements, artifacts, speeches and speech materials, newspaper clippings, strike information, and various subject files.
Abstract: The Records, 1893-1971, of Lodge No. 1, the founding lodge of the International Association of Machinists, are composed principally of minutes that describe the problems faced by a railroad lodge as automobiles, busses, trucks and airplanes made profound changes in the transportation industry. Financial documents, that record the Lodge's varying economic situation through seven decades, constitute the bulk of the remaining records.
Abstract: The J. M. Long Collection, 1905-1960, contains information including dues books, dinner programs, newspaper clippings and certificates associated with his membership in the International Association of Machinists, Lodge One.
- correspondence 3
- Georgia 2
- Labor union locals 2
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Labor union members 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Machinists 1
- Railroads -- Employees 1
- Strikes and lockouts 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- financial records 1
- reports 1
- strikes (events) 1 ∧ less
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers 2
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. Local Lodge 1 (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- Federal Order of Eagles 1
- Federated Railway Employees of Atlanta 1
- Georgia Federation of Labor 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. Local Lodge 2 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. District Lodge 112 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. District Lodge 46 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. Lodge 2011 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- King, Frank Herbert 1
- Long, J. M. 1 ∧ less