Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The records of the United Food and Commercial Workers, Local 525 (Asheville, N.C.), 1944-1986 (bulk 1961-1983), contain correspondence, organizing materials, National Labor Relations Board cases and decisions, legal files, publications, meeting minutes, annual reports, convention and mass meeting materials, financial records, political and legislative materials, and newspaper clippings.
The United Leather Workers International Union records, Local 18 (Minneapolis, Minn.) contain a handwritten minutes book from union meetings from 1915 to 1921; miscellaneous paperwork from members of the ULWIU Local 18, 1913-1919, undated; and a roster of local Secretary-Treasurers.
- Asheville (N.C.) 1
- Butchers 1
- Butchers -- Labor unions 1
- Fur workers 1
- Fur workers -- Labor unions 1
- Amalgamated Meat Cutters and Butcher Workmen of North America 1
- Amalgamated Meat Cutters and Butcher Workmen of North America. Local 525 (Asheville, N.C.) 1
- Colonial Stores Incorporated 1
- Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Company 1
- International United Brotherhood of Leather Workers on Horse Goods 1