Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Communications Workers of America records, Southern Georgia District (Atlanta, Ga.), 1947, 1968-1978 consist of sound films and manuscripts concerning a 1947 attempt by the Southern Bell Telephone and Telegraph Company to remove so-called professional employees from the union's bargaining unit.
Mr. Thomas D. Archer joined The International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE) Local 926 in 1946 and was elected the Business Manager of the local in 1950. The Thomas D. Archer Collection includes correspondence, photographs, Archer's IUOE membership booklet (1943-1947) and a brief history of his life and achievements.
- Construction workers 1
- Construction workers -- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Telecommunication -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- Archer, Thomas D. 1
- Communications Workers of America 1
- Communications Workers of America. Southern Georgia District 1
- International Union of Operating Engineers. Local 926 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council 1