Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract: Eight minute books, 1950-1967, recount the weekly meetings of Atlanta's Local 8 of the Bricklayers and Masons Union. Committee reports, bills paid, inter-union disputes, amendments, and resolutions are recorded as are elections and membership information. Quarterly audits, 1950-1955, constitutions, agreements, and working rules complete the records.
Abstract: The collection consists of records of Local 1965 (Tallahassee, Fla.) of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers from 1949-1967. The records include correspondence (1953-1967) mainly with Vice-President G.X. Baxter, minutes (1953-1966), attendance ledgers (1956-1961), legal documents, financial documents (1956-1963), and minutes and attendance ledgers of the Sub-Local 624 (Tallahassee, Fla.). The records deal mainly with apprenticeship training programs, administration of journeyman...
Abstract: The records, 1946-1985, of Carpenters Local 225 (Atlanta, Ga.) contain correspondence, minutes, financial statements, legal papers, work rules, contracts, bylaws, and pamphlets. The primary correspondents for Local 225 are Recording Secretaries T.D. Harper (1946-1949) and J.V. Edmonson (1950-1985).
Abstract: The records, 1901-1968, of United Brotherhood of Carpenters Local 396, Newport News, Virginia, consist of financial ledgers and minute books. The records include those of Local 887, Hampton, and a minute book from the Peninsular District of Virginia.
- Atlanta (Ga.) 2
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 2
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 2
- Apprentices 1
- Bricklayers 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Electric industry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Electricians 1
- Hampton (Va.) 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Newport News (Va.) 1
- Plasterers -- Labor unions 1
- Tallahassee (Fla.) 1
- Woodworkers 1
- pamphlets 1 ∧ less
- Bricklayers, Masons, and Plasterers International Union of America. Local 8 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Georgia State Council of Carpenters 1
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Local 1965 (Tallahassee, Fla.) 1
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Sub-local 627 (Tallahassee, Fla.) 1
- North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 225 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 396 (Newport News, Va.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 887 (Hampton, Va.) 1
- Wood, Wire, and Metal Lathers' International Union 1 ∧ less