Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Abstract: The Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers, Simpson Division 210, located in Macon, Georgia, received its charter in 1883. The local's records, 1884-1918, 1949, consist primarily of correspondence, financial documents, minutes and committee reports.
Dates: 1884-1918; 1949
Abstract: International Association of Machinists, Lodge 8 (Macon, Georgia) Records, 1901-1978, consist of bound ledgers recording expenses, receipt of union dues, and other income. Also included are financial ledgers from two other Macon IAM lodges (locals 842 and 918) that merged into Lodge 8.
Abstract: The J. B. Pate collection contains newspaper clippings, correspondence and other printed materials about the work of J. B. Pate, former president of the Georgia Federation of Labor.
Abstract The North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council (NGBCTC) represents the legal interests of building and trades unions throughout North Georgia, as well as promoting the livelihood of local building trades and settling jurisdictional disputes between unions. These records (circa 1950s-2000s) consist of periodicals, political materials, correspondence, collective bargaining materials, contracts, minutes, charity and event organization materials, directories, project materials, videos,...
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains one-hundred thirty-two collections dated 1919-1988.
Abstract: United Brotherhood of Carpenters, Local 144 (Macon, GA) Records, 1887-1970, consist of minutes, correspondence, financial documents and printed material. The collection, which includes the original minutes of the founding of the local in 1887, bulks in the 1940s and 1950s.
Abstract The records, 1937-1983, of Carpenters Local 144 (Macon, Ga.) consists of correspondence, financial records, printed material, photographs, and audio cassette tapes.
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains eighteen contracts dated 1959-1972.
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains twenty-seven contracts dated 1950-1978.
- Labor union locals 4
- Atlanta (Ga.) 3
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 3
- Collective labor agreements 3
- Georgia 3
- contracts 3
- Industrial relations 2
- Building trades 1
- Building trades -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- Carpenters 1
- Cement industry workers 1
- Cement industry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Central labor councils 1
- Collective bargaining 1
- Eight-hour movement 1
- Electric industry workers 1
- Electric industry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Florida 1
- Grievance arbitration 1
- Jacksonville (Fla.) 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Locomotive engineers -- Labor unions 1
- Machinists 1
- Machinists -- Labor unions 1
- Miners 1
- Miners -- Labor unions 1
- North Carolina 1
- Railroads -- Employees 1
- Strikes and lockouts 1
- Tampa (Fla.) 1
- Tennessee 1
- correspondence 1
- ledgers (account books) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- periodicals 1
- reports 1
- scrapbooks 1 ∧ less
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 144 (Macon, Ga.) 2
- AFL-CIO 1
- Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers (U.S.). Simpson Division 210 (Macon, Ga.) 1
- Georgia Federation of Labor 1
- Hutcheson, Maurice A. 1
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers. Lodge 8 (Macon, Ga.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. Lodge 842 (Macon, Ga.) 1
- International Association of Machinists. Lodge 918 (Macon, Ga.) 1
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers 1
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Local 613 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Macon Federation of Labor 1
- North Georgia Building and Construction Trades Council 1
- Order of Railroad Telegraphers (U.S.) 1
- Pate, J. B. 1
- Southern Railway (U.S.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America 1
- United Cement, Lime and Gypsum Workers International Union 1
- United Mine Workers of America 1
- United States. Labor Management Relations Act, 1947 1 ∧ less