Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Atlanta Printing Pressmen and Assistants Union, Local 8 records, 1963-1983, contain materials relating to the Joint Apprenticeship Committee, the International Printing and Graphic Communications Union Technical Education Program Correspondence Course, and some Local 8 financial records.
The Southern States Apprenticeship Conference (SSAC) records include documentation for all stages of preparation, planning, operation, participation, and activity of the annual conference.
The Wood, Wire and Metal Lathers' International Union was founded in 1899. Local 234 was located in Atlanta, Georgia. This collection includes Lathers' Craft Problems and Reference Book, lathers' apprentice training and instruction manual, Local 234 apprentice school journal (December 1964-October 1974), and worksite photographs (March 1975).
- Apprentices 1
- Atlanta (Ga.) 1
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 1
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions 1
- Printers -- Labor unions 1
- Printing industry 1
- Southern States 1
- financial records 1
- photographs 1
- training manuals 1 ∧ less
- Graphic Communications International Union. Local 8-M (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America 1
- International Printing Pressmen and Assistants' Union of North America. Printing Specialities and Paper Products Union Local 8 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Southern States Apprenticeship Conference 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America 1