Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract: Originally organized as the Jacksonville (Florida) Central Labor Council, the Council changed its name to the AFL-CIO Council of Jacksonville around 1970. The collection consists of records of the AFL-CIO Council of Jacksonville and its predecessor, the Jacksonville Central Labor Council, from 1956-1973, and includes correspondence, financial documents, minutes of the Jacksonville Central Labor Union and Council of Leadership for Community Advancement, general office files, and printed...
Abstract: The Florida State Council of Carpenters was established in 1926. Its records, 1952-1978, include material relating to organizing efforts at thirty-five companies located throughout Florida (1960-1973); contract negotiation files (1958-1974); correspondence (1952-1974); records relating to apprentice training (1963-1978); financial records (1956-1974); files of state organizer, Warren P. Connary (1957-1974); and minutes (1952-1974). The records especially highlight the activities of three...
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains seventy-three contracts dated 1898-1987.
Abstract: The Records, 1920-1972, of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.), include financial documents, minutes, printed materials, and correspondence.
Abstract: The records of the International Typographical Union, Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) consist of correspondence and financial documents, 1945-1971.
Abstract: The collection consists of 14 agreements, 1964-1968, 1979-1977, between various local unions of the Laundry, Dry Cleaning, and Dye House Workers' International Union and employers.
Dates: 1964-1968, 1976-1977
Scope and Content of the Collection The collection contains one-hundred thirty-two collections dated 1919-1988.
Abstract: The records of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners, Local 627 (Jacksonville, Fla.), 1937-1971, include correspondence, newsclippings, and printed material pertaining to Local 627's relations with the Florida State AFL-CIO, its predecessor the Florida State Federated Council AFL-CIO, the Florida State Building and Construction Trades Council, and the Jacksonville Metal Trades Council.
- Labor union locals 4
- Atlanta (Ga.) 3
- Carpenters -- Labor unions 3
- Florida 3
- contracts 3
- Apprentices 2
- Central labor councils 2
- Collective labor agreements 2
- Miami (Fla.) 2
- Printers -- Labor unions 2
- Tampa (Fla.) 2
- Typographers 2
- Apprenticeship programs 1
- Carpenters 1
- Collective labor agreements -- Service industries 1
- Industrial relations 1
- Labor unions -- Organizing 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Laundry workers 1
- Laundry workers -- Labor unions 1
- Macon (Ga.) 1
- Newspaper employees 1
- Newspaper employees -- Labor unions 1
- Orlando (Fla.) 1
- Printers 1
- Printing industry -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- Tallahassee (Fla.) 1
- Voter registration 1
- Washington (D.C.) 1
- Woodworkers 1
- Woodworkers -- Labor unions 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- International Typographical Union. Local 162 (Jacksonville, Fla.) 2
- AFL-CIO Council of Jacksonville (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- Florida Federation of Labor 1
- Florida State AFL-CIO 1
- Florida State Building and Construction Trades Council 1
- Florida Typographical Conference 1
- International Typographical Union 1
- Jacksonville Central Labor Union (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- Jacksonville Metal Trades Council (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1
- Laundry, Dry Cleaning, and Dye House Workers' International Union 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Florida State Council 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 627 (Jacksonville, Fla.) 1 ∧ less