Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Communications Workers of America, Local 3250 (Atlanta, Ga.) Records, 1935-1945, contain correspondence, minutes, memos, and printed items highlighting the relationship between the Branch 3101 of the Federation of Long Lines Telephone Workers (a predecessor of Local 3250) and the American Telephone and Telegraph Company.
The Communications Workers of America records, Southern Georgia District (Atlanta, Ga.), 1947, 1968-1978 consist of sound films and manuscripts concerning a 1947 attempt by the Southern Bell Telephone and Telegraph Company to remove so-called professional employees from the union's bargaining unit.
- Labor union locals 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions -- Recognition 1
- Telecommunication -- Employees 1
- American Telephone and Telegraph Company 1
- Communications Workers of America. Local 3250 (Atlanta, Ga.) 1
- Communications Workers of America. Southern Georgia District 1
- Southern Bell Telephone and Telegraph Company 1