Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The Charles Gramling papers consists of printed materials, photographs, and scrapbooks. Charles Gramling (1877-1957) began his union career as a member of the International Union of Operating Enngineers. He was elected Secretary-Treasurer of the union in 1951 until his death in 1957.
Abstract: The records of International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 926 (Atlanta, Ga.), 1927-1971, consist of the files kept by Tommy Archer as financial secretary of the local from 1949, as treasurer of the International's General Pension Fund, 1957-1966, and as President of the South Atlantic Conference of Operating Engineers, 1958-1959.
Abstract: One working card book, entries dated 1910-1913, for the Structural Building Trades Alliance in Atlanta, Georgia.
Abstract: Mr. Thomas D. Archer joined The International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE) Local 926 in 1946 and was elected the Business Manager of the local in 1950. The Thomas D. Archer Collection includes correspondence, photographs, Archer's IUOE membership booklet (1943-1947) and a brief history of his life and achievements.
Dates: 1946, 1968, 1973
- Atlanta (Ga.) 3
- Labor unions -- Organizing 2
- Construction workers 1
- Labor leaders 1
- Labor unions 1
- Labor unions -- Jurisdictional disputes 1
- Labor unions -- Recognition 1
- Southern States 1
- Steam engineers -- Labor unions 1
- ledgers (account books) 1
- photographs 1 ∧ less
- Archer, Thomas D. 2
- International Union of Operating Engineers. Local 926 (Atlanta, Ga.) 2
- American Federation of Labor 1
- Gramling, Charles, 1877-1957 1
- International Union of Operating Engineers 1