Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The records, 1937-1983, of Carpenters Local 144 (Macon, Ga.) consists of correspondence, financial records, printed material, photographs, and audio cassette tapes.
Abstract: Records document the increase in union membership due to the huge shipbuilding industry in Tampa during World War II. Documentation includes minutes; financial ledgers and statements; apprenticeship training files; and printed items.
Abstract: The United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 2139 (Tallahassee, Fla.) records, 1951-1969, consist primarily of minutes and dues ledgers.
- Collective bargaining 2
- Labor union locals 2
- Building trades 1
- Collective bargaining -- Carpentry 1
- Collective labor agreements 1
- Labor unions -- Political activity 1
- Macon (Ga.) 1
- Shipbuilding industry -- Employees -- Labor unions 1
- Tallahassee (Fla.) 1
- Tampa (Fla.) 1
- audiotapes 1
- sound recordings 1
- speeches (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Tampa Apprenticeship Committee (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- Tampa Building Trades Council (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- Tampa Central Trades and Labor Assembly (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- Tampa Labor Temple Association (Tampa, Fla.) 1
- United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. Local 144 (Macon, Ga.) 1